March 24, 2012

2nd year college, FUCK YEA!

Today is officially the end of my 2nd year in college! It was a very fruitful school year for me :) I've encountered great things and great people.

1st semeseter:
Got promoted from block C to an A.. I was very nervous at that time, I left my friends at block C, new faces, new challenges awaits for me.. I thought they were gonna eat me alive, but I was wrong, they are nice people. At first they kinda don't care who I was, or what was I doing, when I tried to talk to them, somehow, they just try to avoid me, or ignore me (yes that was heart breaking) good thing I know one(yes one) of them, she was my classmate during elementary days. so there. I was alone, for a couple of weeks, cause I lack social skills.

But as days passed by, we got to know each other, share same interests.. And next thing we know, we are hanging out, drinking booze total bonding.

I've met the coolest teachers eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
my teacher in baking and in bar and beverage, the coolest!
easy to talk to, calm, great listeners, and most of all FAIR!!

and then, I also found my other half.. Who I still love today and everyday..

1 comment: