February 22, 2012

a bit rusty :)

I love taking pictures :) I really do. It serves as another pair of eyes for me.
I want to capture every bit of beauty in the world. When I do, I could stare at it all day.


One thing is, I love Still life and Landscape photography.. 



My chess piece :) given to me by my father..





"blades"



Souvenirs in Vigan, Ilocos Sur


Photos taken in UP Diliman, during my photography class




"Oblation"
















Also my favorite, Portraits.















How about animals? well, I got a few :)


















I could go all day taking pictures. I'm in love with it, maybe obsessed? not really.. photography is one of my passion. 

10, 20, 30, or maybe a hundred years, I can still look at this pictures, and say, "Thank you GOD for giving me the passion of photography, and made me see the world clearer.



till here!

smile!



---MARN---











No comments:

Post a Comment